Tuesday, June 28, 2005

wellll.....this is my blog...........

the title says it all: this IS my blog. I haven't had much experience in writing blogs,in fact this is my first.This is the story of my life:

BORN: January 26th,1991.


DIED: I'm not dead yet.

OCCUPATION: I am a student.

HOBBIES: I like welding,engineering,woodwork,playing my XBOX,playing guitars,and shooting .22 rifles in the smallbore club I'm in.


LIKES: Money,my tv and stereo,working out,camping,METALLICA(hehe).

DISLIKES: Being broke,Gamecubes.

MY FUTURE CAREER: Being rich,nah,not really......probably a mechanic,welder or computer technician.

ARTIST'S IMPRESSION:


Thats all i can think of writing,i will keep posting,so keep checking!



1 Comments:

Anonymous peter Hoskins said...

Hi Sam this is cool Well Done I look foward to seeing more and keeping in touch, Enjoy the Day and Blogg on

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home